Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Classiccarsrule85
#231771 x2 the truck is awesome tho im sure sucks on gas....

and any update this dose suck but im thinking as i did read an article that custom plates attract thieves for some reason hope you get it back all in one piece
By stook
#231844 nothin from the police, i had liability insurance so i dont get anything. all the insurance is doing is sending an affidavit for me to sign saying im not liable if the fuck heads crash my car and injure someone or hit and run in it.
By stook
Ecc0 wrote:That sucks, sorry to hear that.

So do you think you'll get another EG???

Oh yes most definitely I have owned 7 trucks and this was my first car and really enjoyed it. I love the way the car drives I love the interior design of the eg I like the power it has for a small car and the gas mileage.

This time I plan on getting a hatch really like the looks of them. I wanna try to get one with a d16z6 but it not it's alright
By stook
#235312 i got my car back today!!! unharmed at that! wasnt stripped or anything. they just stole the amp, subs, ipod, and mynice jacket...

the only thing they broke was the little springy flip up cup holder

they left it in someones reserved parking spot at a apartment complex and the complex left a note to move it and they were gonna tow it out of the spot today and the tow company found out it was stolen :)

im a happy camper :)
By Classiccarsrule85
#235335 sweet great to hear its back safely