Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Classiccarsrule85
#208398 Dude that sucks it was going so well hope the bastard gets caught.....check the previous owner as he probaly could of had a spare key.....

I hope you find it intact and all together hopefully at the most they take the rims......

check craigslist etc..... sorry to hear man
By teal_dx
#208408 Damn, when/where was it stolen? Do you have any idea who took it? What are some parts to look for on CL if it got stripped out. OH has a bad problem lately with stolen civics, especially Cleveland and Columbus has gotten bad now too. Let us know the details and I will let everyone I know what to look out for. I would love to see these theft rings busted. Chances are your car went up 71 to Cleveland. I hope they find it.
:(
By teal_dx
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:check the previous owner as he probaly could of had a spare key.....

I've heard of this happening more and more. Think about it, he sells you a car that needs a ton of work to get running on the road. You do all the work and then he steals it :thumbdown:
Or what about the guy that sold you the wheels? Did he know where you live?
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#208411 yeah but neither one of them know where i live i met the rim guy at a dunkin dounuts.

i had the rex posted on cl for 4k the week i got it kuz i was originally just going to fix it a bit and sell it. so if someone saw that then randomly saw the car they already know alot of the work it has.

the car wasnt even at my house it was in parma. but im at my buddys house everyday.

but since i started working on it the thing grew on me like mold on mayo in the sun.
By itCouldgeTwoRse
#208413 and thanks brian i know i prolly wont see anything on cl but maybe the wheels. but im really not going to hold my breath.

i had tokico blues skunk2 lca's skunk2 front uppers.

obviously a b16a s1 tranny although i peeled the sticker off it. no lsd

i started a search for a new car. prolly gunna be an eg or another rex. i got about 1200 to spend so wis me luck
By teal_dx
#208445 did you have full coverage? Hope you had the aftermarket parts on your insurance policy. Everyone should check with their insurance company, as most companies don't include aftermarket parts. You have to tell them what you have done to the car, and you will pay a slightly higher premium. It's worth it for our cars though because there's a good chance they will get stolen. Pay a few extra bucks but it's worth being able to sleep at night if your car is parked outside. :thumb: