Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Gustavo
hazetuk wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:Had to bump this thread. Such an awesome story lol. :thumb:
true
i just shot a black guy from my second story window ontop of my front door in the shoulder i should of went black ops on his bitch ass but he was tryin to break in n i heard my car start nshit well turns out i have good aim n got him right in the shoulder but i also shatered my front window n got blood on my seat from him bleading but drug his bitch ass out n wooped his ass in the middle of the street good thing i stay in a colta sack :)) glad no body opens there mouth over here :hehe: well only the hoes but u know for wat :jawdrop:

Dang!!! Ya some hardcore people.
By hazetuk
Gustavo wrote:
hazetuk wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:Had to bump this thread. Such an awesome story lol. :thumb:
true
i just shot a black guy from my second story window ontop of my front door in the shoulder i should of went black ops on his bitch ass but he was tryin to break in n i heard my car start nshit well turns out i have good aim n got him right in the shoulder but i also shatered my front window n got blood on my seat from him bleading but drug his bitch ass out n wooped his ass in the middle of the street good thing i stay in a colta sack :)) glad no body opens there mouth over here :hehe: well only the hoes but u know for wat :jawdrop:

na bro idk bout them but i grew up in south central los angeles bro in da hood n we dont play dat shit man im a crazy foo but im koo as fuk u feel me like just dont fuk with my son my car or my bby momma and we good or my money beer n tequila :drink:
By Gustavo
hazetuk wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
hazetuk wrote:
true

na bro idk bout them but i grew up in south central los angeles bro in da hood n we dont play dat shit man im a crazy foo but im koo as fuk u feel me like just dont fuk with my son my car or my bby momma and we good or my money beer n tequila :drink:

Los Angeles over here. Born there n moved when i was 5. Cali was a crazy place back then i still remember going 2 the grocery store n my parents jumping back in the car putting there bodies over me cause there was a drive-by, or when there was a drive-by in our neighborhood n 1 of the bullets went through our neighbors wall n got her in the butt. I still like California but i wonder if still like that.
By matt is (eg6)
#260992 oklahoma is getting out of hand i have 3 mother fuckers scoping my shit out and rolling by my house
By Gustavo
matt is (eg6) wrote:oklahoma is getting out of hand i have 3 mother fuckers scoping my shit out and rolling by my house

Not good. Pull it in the garage if u have 1.
By orangeEG
#261017 ya i live in ontario which is usually not too bad but i kept seeing this same Camary drive by the house slow when i was working on my intercooler piping and i wrote the plate number down, then when i was inside eating i seen it roll by again... not 2 minutes later i notice the passenger (which i had heard was a real skid) of the car walking down the street like nothing was up, so i called my buddy and told him to get down here cause shit was about to go down, no sooner i look out and he wondering around my driveway acting like hes looking for something?, i waited till he got closer to the fence, i stepped out of the house and asked him if i could help him... he go's "im looking for my dog?" im like ohh really is he around my car and i start taking my sweater off and buddy bolts for the fence to the back yard where he met my baby girl... a 170lb german rotty named notorious, i gave him one crack and he was turtling at the ground yelling "it was not my idea... it was his"... as this is happening i'm like " where the fuck is scott?" (my buddy) so as im dragging buddy to the road i look up the street and theres scott with buddy in the Camary pulled in the middle of the street on his back and scott with the top part of a car jack stand, apparently he was parked up the street waiting... if your looking for your dog you dont park the car 2 blocks away... long story short... haven't seen them since haha
By poorman type-r
#261029 ^^ thats fucking awesome. Haha should've let the Rotty out after his ass. Viscious fucking dogs. I have a 150lb German Shepard and ive seen him flip. I'm pretty sure your dog is just as dangerous.
By orangeEG
#261030 I thought about it but I figured he'd sue or something and he was not worth getting my dog put down over a scumbag theif! As for being vicious she's a big suck unless somethings happening to me or my girl but it's the fact that they can lock there jaws in place and then your fucked haha (found out first hand play fighting with my girlfriend... She locked it on my wrist and I even smashed her in the head and she only closed tighter) it was funny it was a wooden fence he went to leap over it and she met him with her paws on the top staring him in the face haha
By poorman type-r
#261031 Ha i bet he enjoyed the ass beating over a fucking dog ripping his arm off.
By dbrooks
#261121 i used to have a german shepard that was a retired police dog and he was a bad motherfucker. he was also the best dog i've ever had. hahaha dogs are terrifying creatures if they want to be.

that is a badass story though ^^^
By Apexracing
#261328 Man fuck thieves shit has been getting bad in ny cites too. businesses getting robbed at night. wheels getting jacked. People getting murdered or kidnaped every day it seems. wtf is wrong with people. Touch my shit or some one i love and your meeting your maker thats plain and simple.
By 1ACarlos
#261384 It's hard to have anything nice nowadays since all the envious peeps will want to steal it but that was some good stories.
By hazetuk
orangeEG wrote:ya i live in ontario which is usually not too bad but i kept seeing this same Camary drive by the house slow when i was working on my intercooler piping and i wrote the plate number down, then when i was inside eating i seen it roll by again... not 2 minutes later i notice the passenger (which i had heard was a real skid) of the car walking down the street like nothing was up, so i called my buddy and told him to get down here cause shit was about to go down, no sooner i look out and he wondering around my driveway acting like hes looking for something?, i waited till he got closer to the fence, i stepped out of the house and asked him if i could help him... he go's "im looking for my dog?" im like ohh really is he around my car and i start taking my sweater off and buddy bolts for the fence to the back yard where he met my baby girl... a 170lb german rotty named notorious, i gave him one crack and he was turtling at the ground yelling "it was not my idea... it was his"... as this is happening i'm like " where the fuck is scott?" (my buddy) so as im dragging buddy to the road i look up the street and theres scott with buddy in the Camary pulled in the middle of the street on his back and scott with the top part of a car jack stand, apparently he was parked up the street waiting... if your looking for your dog you dont park the car 2 blocks away... long story short... haven't seen them since haha

well shit i have a blue nose pit n a german shepered fukin partners in crim bro the german shepred i call him lobo cuz he runs like a wolf fast as fuk n the blue nose i call him blue cuz he got blue water eyes dark blue bitch is nasty well i let em out 1 day n they caught a guy trying to break in to my el camino i had it fule injectid with a 350 sbc (small block chevy) fuken bby was procharged bitch would smoke corvets n it was a 1980 with a 2 inch spindle drop on the fron n slicks with tubs in the bed man nasty fast saa car well he tryed breaking in n my dogs seen em well my partners in crim jumped at him n droped his ass my german shepered was at his balls grawling like ima bite ur shit off type of growl n my pit (blue was on top of him by his throat they waited on my commaned man i let his ass up n started woopin his ass with a crow bar broke his 2 legs n every finger in his hand left his ass there in my drive way for the cops to pik him up my dogs were just sitting down in the garage posted like a stamp man chillin i was sitting down smokin a ciggaret n drinkin a beer wen the cop came up he got scared like damn those sum big ass dogs i was like na they sweethearts but they will do sum damage if sum 1 trys messing with my shit :)) hahaha well he was so scared he asked me if i can put em in da house i was like na they stay with me every were i go man dogs are so fuken loyal damn pig was shaking n stutering trying to take my statment u dont mess with a dudes ride man especially 1 like me 5'10 230 lbs nun but muscle bro i played sum college football yea u wouldnt wanna mess with me hahaha
By hazetuk
orangeEG wrote:ya i live in ontario which is usually not too bad but i kept seeing this same Camary drive by the house slow when i was working on my intercooler piping and i wrote the plate number down, then when i was inside eating i seen it roll by again... not 2 minutes later i notice the passenger (which i had heard was a real skid) of the car walking down the street like nothing was up, so i called my buddy and told him to get down here cause shit was about to go down, no sooner i look out and he wondering around my driveway acting like hes looking for something?, i waited till he got closer to the fence, i stepped out of the house and asked him if i could help him... he go's "im looking for my dog?" im like ohh really is he around my car and i start taking my sweater off and buddy bolts for the fence to the back yard where he met my baby girl... a 170lb german rotty named notorious, i gave him one crack and he was turtling at the ground yelling "it was not my idea... it was his"... as this is happening i'm like " where the fuck is scott?" (my buddy) so as im dragging buddy to the road i look up the street and theres scott with buddy in the Camary pulled in the middle of the street on his back and scott with the top part of a car jack stand, apparently he was parked up the street waiting... if your looking for your dog you dont park the car 2 blocks away... long story short... haven't seen them since haha

well shit i have a blue nose pit n a german shepered fukin partners in crim bro the german shepred i call him lobo cuz he runs like a wolf fast as fuk n the blue nose i call him blue cuz he got blue water eyes dark blue bitch is nasty well i let em out 1 day n they caught a guy trying to break in to my el camino i had it fule injectid with a 350 sbc (small block chevy) fuken bby was procharged bitch would smoke corvets n it was a 1980 with a 2 inch spindle drop on the fron n slicks with tubs in the bed man nasty fast saa car well he tryed breaking in n my dogs seen em well my partners in crim jumped at him n droped his ass my german shepered was at his balls grawling like ima bite ur shit off type of growl n my pit (blue was on top of him by his throat they waited on my commaned man i let his ass up n started woopin his ass with a crow bar broke his 2 legs n every finger in his hand left his ass there in my drive way for the cops to pik him up my dogs were just sitting down in the garage posted like a stamp man chillin i was sitting down smokin a ciggaret n drinkin a beer wen the cop came up he got scared like damn those sum big ass dogs i was like na they sweethearts but they will do sum damage if sum 1 trys messing with my shit :)) hahaha well he was so scared he asked me if i can put em in da house i was like na they stay with me every were i go man dogs are so fuken loyal damn pig was shaking n stutering trying to take my statment u dont mess with a dudes ride man especially 1 like me 5'10 230 lbs nun but muscle bro i played sum college football yea u wouldnt wanna mess with me hahaha