Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By Torch_Ind
dro21 wrote:
Torch_Ind wrote:at least you got it back maybe a few people have some stuff laying around to help ya get it back on the road.

you said the Eng doesn't start ?

does it turn over? maybe they just stole something they needed ignition wise or is it just the ignition is disconnected cause they hot wired it?

I'm sure there you could get wrecking yard stuff even different colors just to get ya rolling again.

I don't have any spare stuff laying around if I did I would have sent it to ya for shipping.

anyone have spare parts to help him out??

Thx but im not going to keep it.insurance will give me less money if i keep it.

ahh ok!!

well props to the next build then!!
By project ej2
#205590 are u serious.. goddamn thieves... :x :x let me know if u need a hand to go look for these mofos.. im out in simi homie.. or u can just wait and chill out cause 'karma's a bitch and she plays well'...
By Eg6H2D
#207288 You know what. Let them have the parts. cuz sure enough Karma will catch around, CAli is a huge state. Now in my culture when something is done or achieved out of maliciousness it's only badluck there after. they took the parts to put it on another EG obviously.. Now chances are they guna use the parts and more then likely get into a crash and or even worse crash and die. it's only logical!

I feel bad it happened to you Dro. or like any loving EG owner!! im sure everyhting you had was legit.
but yet again even buying and installing stolen items only casts a shadow on your car one way or another.

I had a DA back in the day, nothing stolen, except rims, i bought them off someone who stole them, i didnt klnow any better. sure enough it kept getting broken into, and then finally the engine blew.. Had a DC2 financed. painted and did suspension on it with in a month. bought a stolen ITR spoiler. sure enough i wasnt able to continue to pay it.. had to have it taken away..

My other cars no issues, never purchased anything stolen, have no problems.. and i live in a high theft neighborhood.

See where im getting at.. .

But yea man they will get what they deserve. look on the news for car accidents. red civic you'll already who it was.. sad but true..

Good luck on rebuilding..
By Dippin_EG
#207311 no no no no no no.... this makes mee soooo mad bro, i go away from the site for a week, and come back to people posting that they crashed, or there car was stolen :cry: ... for real man, i feel for you. good luck on your next build and remember.... GReddy Evo2 FTMFW!
By project ej2
#210552 i dont know if someone asked already but. does it still turn over. and does she run.? :cry: