Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By elrompetoto
#205008 Damn bro sorry 2 here that yo rebild it..2 of my boys ek went missing last week we still have not found them both where token durring the day .did u have an eany security on the car
By Ajax1989
#205019 :cry: :(

man i would be in effin tears if my car went missing, and id freak the eff out when i got it back.. man just see those pics makes me sad and pisssed..

im sorry for your loss bro
By dro21
94_jdm_ferio wrote::cry: :(

man i would be in effin tears if my car went missing, and id freak the eff out when i got it back.. man just see those pics makes me sad and pisssed..

im sorry for your loss bro

thx bro...Yea i was sad once i got to the yard and i saw it like that.hopefully the insurance will cover some of the mods (exhaust,suspension).
By Ajax1989
#205022 ya lets hope they do..

what are you gonna do?
rebuild? new eg?
diff car not a honda??
By dro21
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya lets hope they do..

what are you gonna do?
rebuild? new eg?
diff car not a honda??

im sorry to say that no more civic's while im living in cali(sad that fuckers have to ruin the fun for others)..Insurance considered it totaled...Im waiting for insurance to give me a check so i can buy something else like a impreza rs25 or a 300zx.
By Ajax1989
dro21 wrote:

what are you gonna do?
rebuild? new eg?
diff car not a honda??

im sorry to say that no more civic's while im living in cali(sad that fuckers have to ruin the fun for others)..Insurance considered it totaled...Im waiting for insurance to give me a check so i can buy something else like a impreza rs25 or a 300zx.

ya if my civic ever got stolen, that would be the last one till i got outta this state, last time i saw, the civic was the #1 stolen car in cali (info was read about a yr ago) id prob get a eclipse or if i could afford it id get a evo8 or evo9, or a newer civic(harder to steal)
By dro21
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
dro21 wrote:

what are you gonna do?
rebuild? new eg?
diff car not a honda??

ya if my civic ever got stolen, that would be the last one till i got outta this state, last time i saw, the civic was the #1 stolen car in cali (info was read about a yr ago) id prob get a eclipse or if i could afford it id get a evo8 or evo9, or a newer civic(harder to steal)

I might get a other civic if i find a good one. Im just stressed as fuck cause this shit happened out of nowhere.
By EricM
#205088 This is so gay. I hope you find these fuckers. :x

Check all local listings and even ebay. You may have an opportunity to spot some of your parts.
By Chance
#205095 That happened to my buddy's teg.. they stripped it and fucked up the rest that they left so it wasnt usable... like stabbing the dash and hammering the panels and roof. Fucking low lifes.

I miss my honda but I'm way more relaxed now that I dont own one!! Doubt I ever get another!
By chilango41
#205100 Damn man its sad to see the pictures.
Insurance didn't do shit, I called them and told them my situation and all they said was, "im sorry but you dont have full cover so we cant to anything about it" I was pissed so I just hanged up the phone.
Thiefs need to get a job or a damn hand chopped off. Im glad I know who jacks cars here in Omaha now. But Cali, damn it seems like a big city.
By jayEGR
#205159 damn mamn i pay mad respect for even seeing it like that ..when u went to go see if i would of felt like a spirt went through me and ur voice changes ...wow man such a beauti and its smashed , but its still has potiential so keep the frame if its not the fucked up always do a slow project. R.I.P. red hatchie :cry: :( :|
By platnuim86
#205172 Dam man fuckin cali laws suck and people have no respect sorry for the loss bro that's why I'm investing in a boot :D the'll have to strip it in my drive way. Don't blame you if you got out the honda game
By Torch_Ind
#205191 at least you got it back maybe a few people have some stuff laying around to help ya get it back on the road.

you said the Eng doesn't start ?

does it turn over? maybe they just stole something they needed ignition wise or is it just the ignition is disconnected cause they hot wired it?

I'm sure there you could get wrecking yard stuff even different colors just to get ya rolling again.

I don't have any spare stuff laying around if I did I would have sent it to ya for shipping.

anyone have spare parts to help him out??
By dro21
Torch_Ind wrote:at least you got it back maybe a few people have some stuff laying around to help ya get it back on the road.

you said the Eng doesn't start ?

does it turn over? maybe they just stole something they needed ignition wise or is it just the ignition is disconnected cause they hot wired it?

I'm sure there you could get wrecking yard stuff even different colors just to get ya rolling again.

I don't have any spare stuff laying around if I did I would have sent it to ya for shipping.

anyone have spare parts to help him out??

Thx but im not going to keep it.insurance will give me less money if i keep it.
By JosA
#205497 So has the appraisor came by to check it out?

Do you know how much you are getting back?