Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By dro21
#204718 I never thought id be postining on this section but some Mofo's stoled my hatch last night.Im guessing from around 1-4am cause i went to sleep at 12:30 and like every paranoid owner checks if his car is still there and it was so i went to sleep. So if any of you see my hatch in the sacramento area pm or something. God my stomach is hurting... I hope they catch the mofos too.

Car detail: 92 honda civic hatch vx Milano red
Si rims with toyo proxies
wingswest lip
carbonfiber duck bill
Last edited by dro21 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dro21
#204725 Update* I called the police and they seem lazy as hell. No officer coming to make a report wtf...All they said we'll look for it and give u a call if we find something.
By OleFolk
#204726 Thats California for you.
If your house was being broken into and u called the cops they wouldn't show for like an hour
Im extremely sorry to hear this :(
Ive found myself waking up to a noise and running to a window
to make sure my car is okay.
I could only imagine how it feels when its not there
By Ajax1989
#204728 any form of anit thieft??

kill switch? alarm? club?

knowing cali you either will have your car back compeletly striped or just with the stereo and rims gone

but sorry to hear that man
id be heart broken if my car was stolen
but its locked in a garage with 2 other cars blocking the garage door
By berg89
#204747 :x Ill post this on other forums. Sorry to hear an really hope you get her back in a good condition.
By dro21
94_jdm_ferio wrote:any form of anit thieft??

kill switch? alarm? club?

knowing cali you either will have your car back compeletly striped or just with the stereo and rims gone

but sorry to hear that man
id be heart broken if my car was stolen
but its locked in a garage with 2 other cars blocking the garage door

I had a kill switch..ive been cruising around town. Knowing that my car was in good condition in and out theyll probably strip it down..
By chilango41
#204780 WTF!!!!!
Dude that sucks, I been through this :(
Damn you cant believe it huh? It feels like you were in a bad dream.
Mine was stripped too but I found the thiefs, and got a couple of my parts back.

RIP both red hatches.
FUCK THIEVES!!!
By MG6
#204785 I'll keep an eye out. Sorry for what happen, hope they strip it and leave it behind without any damage. That way, you can always build it back.

At the end of the day, it sucks no matter what.
By EricM
#204787 This sucks so hard! :x I'm lucky to not live in California, here in Missouri it's not bad at all. I always hear about people getting their hatches stolen back in Cali though. Man I truly hope you can find it because that is one CLEAN car! :cry: :cry:
By Honda4life
#204791 Damn man sorry to hear about your eg. What part of sac do you live in cuz I live our here in sac also. Yea the cops are just thinkn another Honda what's new , so sorry to say but it's not on there priority list. It's crazy cuz I see a lot of sac pd and highway patrol, but they are never around when you need them fuckers. I'll keep a look out though. Pm me with details if you want and I'll let you know if I spot it
By Chance
#204799 Sorry to hear your car was stolen.. such a CLEAN hatch :cry:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:club?

FYI for those that read this... NEVER use a club. That makes it easier for a thief to steal your car. All they do is saw threw your steering wheel in SECONDS and use the club as leverage to break the internal steering wheel lock.
By Punksz6
#204814 Man thats suck man!! Im here in Yuba and will keep my eye out or if I here anything I will let you know!! Also I almost had my car broken into 3 times!! One time I almost caught the M/F's and the second time and third it was just my Alarm going off!! Thats why I blocked my horn/alarm from being cut and I got a Quick Release so I can take my wheel out!

But I hope they catch them lowlifes!! :x

Oh And keep an eye out on Craigs too cause if they stripped your car they might sell your parts on Craigs! :x
By Torch_Ind
#204835 sucks dude and cops are like that every where.

I find the cops are in on a lot of shit to "bad cops" not that there all like that

also they get so many calls to that aren't even true calls or they fake a robbery so that they can collect insurance to.

worlds a awful place sometimes. ok I'm ranting so

Hope you get her back in one piece.