Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By dro21
#204843 Thank you to everyone...Insurance says if they dont find the car in 3 days they'll consider it Total loss and then ill have to pay 750 deductible and ill probably will only get a 1800 check Wtf are they smoking...but i should get a call from the Appraisor or something like that tommarow and hell appraise the car.So hopefully ill show him some pics of my car and mod list and hope for a bigger check.
By project ej2
#204861 oh shit..lol- i forgot that berg was on this forum to..lol.. mahbad.. glad to help out..but fuk that...and FUK thieves...
By dro21
#204892 Car is found..but in bad conditions.i went to see it and took a pic.so ill post it later.
By Ajax1989
#204893 how bad is she..!?!?!?!?!

rebuildable or need a new car??
By Chance
#204900 In for pics of the aftermath... :(
By Fanatix
dro21 wrote:Update* I called the police and they seem lazy as hell. No officer coming to make a report wtf...All they said we'll look for it and give u a call if we find something.

Also, the police will not respond to car theft or break-in. At my work it happens from time to time and we have to tell our guests that they need to file a online police report. They also stated on the news that due to budget cuts, they will most likely not respond to these type of issues. Hopefully, you filed your car vehical theft report. Sorry to hear and good luck.
By jayEGR
#204988 as i always say if u know someone and you show off ur car people talk also ur frined might not be ur friends also they can get real jealous and take ur shit or tell someone else you go head an show people ur shit and know ur car thats wat happen where iam from civic get stolen or takin every day but where i live even worse , but i dnt go showin people my shit plus every one around me drifts or has a mazda lol just my . but man glad u got it bak its like a ghost came through u and u have the goose bumps when shit happens like that
By dro21
#204997 pics..
:cry:
(even the roof is the same way)
By 92civic_vx
#204999 at least you got it back. and not fully stripped out. are you gonna rebuild?
By teal_dx
#205000 They took the hood, fr bumper, fenders, doors, si rims, hatch glass, but left your d16z6 and suspension :?

It's too bad they scratched the hell out of the paint :x

What's missing in the interior?

Do you think it's worth rebuilding?

These pics make me sad :(
By dro21
94_jdm_ferio wrote:how bad is she..!?!?!?!?!

rebuildable or need a new car??

the car is rebuildable but its gonna need alot of cash to fix up.teh whole steering colum is fucked..the engine doesnt even start anymore.

chilango41 wrote:Even if he rebuilds it. It wont be the same.

Sad but true...hey chilango i have a question was your car fully insured when they stoled it? And if so do u mind sharing how much insurance gave you?U can pm me if u like.

jayEGR wrote:as i always say if u know someone and you show off ur car people talk also ur frined might not be ur friends also they can get real jealous and take ur shit or tell someone else you go head an show people ur shit and know ur car thats wat happen where iam from civic get stolen or takin every day but where i live even worse , but i dnt go showin people my shit plus every one around me drifts or has a mazda lol just my . but man glad u got it bak its like a ghost came through u and u have the goose bumps when shit happens like that

I dont show off my car.It was clean but it didnt have anything worth "showing off".Im a very subtle person i dont like the limelight.
By dro21
teal_dx wrote:They took the hood, fr bumper, fenders, doors, si rims, hatch glass, but left your d16z6 and suspension :?

It's too bad they scratched the hell out of the paint :x

What's missing in the interior?

Do you think it's worth rebuilding?

These pics make me sad :(

It was a vx so no d16z6..no more coilovers i guess they put stock cut springs and struts.and interior stuff is missing rear seats and rear speaker brackets, Dash looked as if they were stabing it various times, cluster, cluster trim missing.
By MG6
#205007 Glad you got it back, but sad to see how it turned out.

Did they take it out for a joy ride? Man, that is one messed up paint and wtf happen to the rear bumper? did they play bumper car? thieves need to be shot!!! :x