Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By XangerissuesX
#201890 My baby was stolen last night at about 3am.

:x :x :x :x :x :x

Black CX lowered on Si's. "VTEC" plate on front. GA plate "BJI 9662" on back. Stolen from right in front of my apartment no more than 5 minutes after i went in from smoking sitting in front of it. East Orlando area. If you guys see or hear anything let me know. :(

I really want it back in one piece, even though i know how these cars work when they're stolen.

I have a strong feeling it was the shop that just worked on it that day. Long story on that.

Pics coming soon...
By XangerissuesX
#202204 I got her back!!!

They stole a bunch of stupid shit off of it, but nothing really good.

-front bumper
-both front corners
-cf side mirrors
-si rims with new tires
- shift knob
-shift boot
-one windshield wiper ???????
-p30
-mudflaps
-and 2 lugnuts from each wheel

stuff they should have took: built b16, dc headers, day old exhaust, hood, suspension, etc...

:? :? :?

so does anyone have anything that i need just laying around?
By Ajax1989
XangerissuesX wrote:-one windshield wiper ???????

-and 2 lugnuts from each wheel

?

wtf.. 1 windshield wiper and 8 lugs... :lol:
not loling at the fact ur car was stolen.. loling at the fact of only 1 wiper and 8 lugs.. why not all

but
it sounds like someone stole your car to get there peronsal car running, or a friends car up and running not to sell parts.. dumb ass theifs

all theifs should be have there shit cut off :x :x :x
By hatchie
#202355 where'd you end up finding it? if i may ask

was it the shop you were talking about or just randomly?
By XangerissuesX
#202387 it was found like 20 minutes away in front of a farm. in the middle of nowhere.

and i'm still kinda suspicious of the shop, but i dont know. as long as i got it back im fine. we're going to check out the shop in a couple days anyway. i left my mp3 player there, so its a good reason to go back.
By hatchie
#202411 true well good luck and glad you recovered it in one peice
By Tugboat
#210101 should have had an immobilizer xD