Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By BoostedD16
#173402 Cleveland Ohio area flat black 94 hatchback, dark bronze rota circuit 8 wheels, back windows are tinted but faded purple, exhaust on it, plate EYU 4756. I know it probably will never show up but who knows...
By ikon
#173404 man......... im sorry :( i hope u find, and fist fuck the mother fucker responsible, and shit on his dead fetus' of the miscairraged mom cuz u gave the kid head trauma when u annally annhialated that bitch during her third trimester........ and then some. any1 care to add..... feel free.
By BoostedD16
#173408 haha thanks I hope it comes up too, but if it does will be in pieces :cry:
By ikon
#173409 bro u might get lucky. my friends cousin saw a craigslist add for a stolen car and he saw that car on a tow truck and called the cops. the kid got it back untouched. its rare but it happens. :thumb:
By BoostedD16
#173411 Yeah, buddy of mine found craigslist add posted from place about an hour away. But some things dont add up. Just kinda weird about time being posted, but guy said he doesn't have car yet getting this weekend and some other odd things, didn't answer back about title either, keepin my eye open on that one...
By teal_dx
#173434 another local EG stolen :(
We have a serious problem around here... Keep me updated on the craigslist add. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
I'll do anything I can to help catch these bastards :death:
By Classiccarsrule85
#173446 dude sorry to hear hope you get her back and definately keep an eye around the whole craigslist local.....hour two hours away they will post anywhere......but yea hope you get her back and hope they catch the bastards
By BoostedD16
#173449 Yeah I know its been happening a lot lately but only nice thing about the car was the rims, people piss me off...I wish I could find the person who has it. :x
By BoostedD16
#174400 Found!!!!! :woot:
Well cops called they found the hatch today. Front bumper missing, and headlights, and of course my rota circuit 8's :x but at least I get it back, that's all the damage done that I know as of now going to impound lot tomorrow...
By J'95
#174412 Glad to hear dude !! :)
By BoostedD16
#174425 I dunno about the motor yet, gotta wait to see tomorrow, I am sure some stuff is missing, but this was my daily, my coupe is completely built and turbo'd, thank god it wasn't that one...
By BoostedD16
#174602 So listen to this shit. I went to cleveland to get release papers this morning, after paying the bullshit 70 dollars for tow and storage fee, for my stolen car, I get to the impound lot. Good news, All that is missing is rims of course, but they left me pretty nice steelies, front bumper, tail lights, window broken, steering column torn apart, and cat and catback missing. Not too bad right? This was all around 11 this morning. Was surprised to see condition wasn't all that bad. Well I come back to tow it out of there, and the whole passenger side is fucking smashed, fender is crumbled above the hood, headlight laying on ground all broken, corner light completely missing, hood hinges all fucked up and hood sticking up, core support is all pushed in. What kind of bullshit is that, their insurance better cover it. They fucked me over more than the spics that stole it did. :x
By Dippin_EG
#174603 Damn thieves :x

I dont get the story... so you went to go look at the car and it was a ll good except you got your wheels stolen, widnow broken etc

Then came back later to tow it out and the side was all smashed up and crashed, hinges fucked, headlight on the ground,core support fucked, etc but wasnt when you first where there?
By i8umup
Dippin_EG wrote:Damn thieves :x

I dont get the story... so you went to go look at the car and it was a ll good except you got your wheels stolen, widnow broken etc

Then came back later to tow it out and the side was all smashed up and crashed, hinges fucked, headlight on the ground,core support fucked, etc but wasnt when you first where there?

i thinks what hes sayin is after he looked at it the impound lot fucked it up more before the tow.