Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By CaptEG55
#171202 As i woke up to take my little brother to school, i notice my car is missing. a year of hard work gone, a year of great memories gone. All the aspirations and dreams i had for it, are all gone. :cry:
By DontHateonEG8
#171204 OMG dude, I am truly sorry.
I wake up everyday and the first thing I do is look outside and make sure my car is there.
I am very sorry for your loss.
I hope you find your car untouched and I hope it was only a prank of sorts.
However, I am not sorry for those punk bitches that took your car.
We should take an example of the muslim countries and cut off the hands of the people that steal shit.
Either way, I hope everything will be allright.
By drewbuisness
#171206 sorry bout dat brah :x

its like dat sometimes where ur enemies are closer than u thought
By berg89
#171208 Dang, sorry man. Im from a place where u can leave ur car unlocked but since i moved to cali im kinda getting scared. :eh:
By CaptEG55
#171213 thanks a lot guys, i just hope its left untouched but i highly doubt it, my friend's Si was stolen bout 3 months ago, they stripped it completely, dumped oil so cops couldn't get prints and they dumped it in a riverbed, on the moonroof, they wrote thank you =].
By elrompetoto
#171227 Damn that sucks sorry 4 ur lost kid
By Vti93T
#171232 sorry for your loss but this belongs in the stolen civics thread
By J'95
#171234 sorry for your lost dude !
By platnuim86
#171245 dam cali thievs :x sorry for the loss man hope you get it back
By openshot
#171250 that sucks sorry to hear after reading this made me look out side to see if my civic was there. goodthing i lock my doors because my dads van got ran sacked last night and if my doors where not locked i would of had my new deck stolen because its not installed yet
By Classiccarsrule85
#171259 even if the civic is locked its not very hard to break in to them....

this sucks hopefully soon i will have enough money to buy some crapload of wire spools and thusly make a lot of kill switches......even this wont stop a theif completely but i got to do something....

sorry for your loss man hope you get her back even if its a shell im sur you can fix it up but that just blows.....
By CaptEG55
#171275 i found it!!! stolen deck , quick release and they ripped off the wing. :thumb: