Unfortunately, this is a risk of owning a Civic. All stolen vehicles should be posted here.
By CaptEG55
#171324 the cops did, they came and picked me up to check it out.
By Dippin_EG
#171527 glad you got it back. they could have gotten waaaaay more shit out of it. I see a tch speedometer
By Beatdowncivic
#181338 i'm glad to hear you got it back and damage wasn't too bad where i park my car the muffler is only about 15 feet from where i sleep and they have to get past my 70lb pit bull to get to it plus i turn my wheel all the way to the right so if someone tried to push it the front bumper would hit my bedroom window plus i don't have heat or a/c or stereo or speakers so it would be a waste of time plus the police station is only a few blocks and rumor is you can hear my car start almost a block away due to dirty IACV
By 3kkl3sia
Beatdowncivic wrote:i'm glad to hear you got it back and damage wasn't too bad where i park my car the muffler is only about 15 feet from where i sleep and they have to get past my 70lb pit bull to get to it plus i turn my wheel all the way to the right so if someone tried to push it the front bumper would hit my bedroom window plus i don't have heat or a/c or stereo or speakers so it would be a waste of time plus the police station is only a few blocks and rumor is you can hear my car start almost a block away due to dirty IACV

thats good in a stolen case, i bet you get pulled over like its your job though

and good to hear the car is back
By black92si
#181357 glad to see you got it back in mostly one piece!!
By CaptEG55
#181384 thanks a lot, unfortunately it has become an epidemic over here. about 6 of my friends have gotten stuff jacked from their car. we're thinking about doing a stake out. :?
By Joplies
#181391 you should. find someone with a civic worth risking, buy some new stuff and leave the boxes in there with the doors unlocked and wait in the bushes. :thumb: i wanna do it sooooo bad :lol:
By CaptEG55
#181399 hell yeah, dude i hate the fact that i now wake up hoping to find my car there. i chain and lock my gates now but you never know. yup just leave it in the streets and get ready to ambush em.
By chilango41
#181905 Yeah it sucks to wake up and hope your car is there. I been doing that the last couple weeks.

FUCK THIEVES!!!!
By LaosToaster
#240816 i always thought of doing that lol. i always wondered what kind of ppl thieves look like. LOL i kno it sounds stupid. but i do wanna use my car as bait. and trap them fools and then rob their shit, see how it feels to get robbed maybe they'll learn not to steal 8)

yes i kno old thread :D