D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By iLLson
#357735 there has to be someone with a d15b7 and a d16z6 intake manifold.

im looking for pics on the coolant lines that go from iacv to fitv to manifold.

please post pics thanks!
By EconoBox
#357739 Small nipple on the intake manifold closest to the dizzy goes to the fast idle valve on the bottom of the throttle body (from the nipple to the metal breather pipe fitting then to another hose to the fast idle valve if you want to run full stock route, most people delete that ugly metal pipe when they get an intake). The nipple from the bottom of the throttle facing the firewall goes the the nipple on the IACV closest to the throttle body. The other nipple on the IACV goes to the small nipple on the waterneck closest to the thermostat on a D15b7. You will have one extra nipple on the waterneck closest to the waterpump that you will have to cap off.

I'm in Florida and we just cap all these off since it never gets cold enough to need them.
By iLLson
#357899 sorry for late reply.

i did make sure that my coolant lines go as you stated.

i took off my iacv today...and found out that there is NO coolant flowing through.

why is there NO coolant going through the iacv?
it is bone dry.

i think that is whats causing my idle issue.
By iLLson
#357910 running a b18 tb with no fitv

i think i know whats going on.

the issue i have is that the d16z6 manifold that i have now is missing a coolant nipple

i do not have the nipple that is circled red.

---------
below pic is not mine

the shows the nipple that im missing.
it is the one capped off in the picture above.

can i just somehow, put a fitting in the heater hose next to it and use it as the coolant line im missing?

the bottom of the tb is suppose to go there, but instead i have the bottom of tb going to the port that the waterneck nipple is going. (to the head. facing up)

anyone have a solution for me?