D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By BEARSOL
#356935 WTH..... all was well primed ready to fire and all she wants to do is turn over and over and over. Seems to be getting fuel and spark. timing is on and I checked and rechecked connectors and grounds. all I know is I keeps tripping a code 01 for the O2 sensor. I have put in a new O2 and tried resetting the ECM. Has a turbo on but not pushing pressure into the intake. Any Ideas?
By HeikDiesel
#356936 How have you verified fuel and spark? Code 1 can either be the sensor or wiring. Make sure all grounds are in place (Trans/Thermostat/Valve cover). Just give everything a once over again, then start with the basics and work your way into the more cumbersome troubleshooting. Do you want the troubleshooting for Code 1?
By teal_dx
#356945 If you've checked what HeikDiesel suggested and it's still not firing, here's what I'd look at next...

Plug wires - double AND triple check to be sure they're in the right place on the dizzy cap.

Compression - if you don't have a tester, turn the crank pulley with a wrench and there should be resistance as each cyl compresses.

Spark -unplug the wire from the plug and set it on the valve cover. Turn off the lights and crank the car - you should be able to see the arc form the tip of the wire to the vc. (Just remembered yours is painted right? Might want to try on some bare metal elsewhere)

Is the fuel pump priming?

ECU connectors plugged all the way in?
By TrailerTrash
#357137 arent there 2 sensors that have the same plugs that can easily be mixed up? like TPS and MAP or something like that?

correct me if i am wrong.

does it crank over fast? like as fast as it should? or does it crank really slowly like the battery is dying?
By IconEG
#357139 Wow I'm having the exact same problem as we speak d16z6 and it just cranks I was going to post a thread but I will just see what happens here lol :)
But like every one has said I've also checked for spark and yes a have spark and fuel also. And it cranks pretty good