D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By vince72310
#356316 i wanna build my D15b, i was going to boost it but idk im kinda leaning on a all motor type build, yes i know its not going to be super fast but its my DD and i love to have fun with it. I was shopping around and found some parts online and was wondering if these will be compatible or even worth buying. If anyone has a D15b let me know what you think. I heard that the d15b has an aggressive cam is there a better cam then the OEM one? People told me they changed out the jdm cam and there was a loss of power, below are some parts i am interested in getting i just don't know if they are will make a difference or if the OEM parts are better.

-Golden Eagel Cam Gear
-Skunk2 Alpha Headers
-Skunk2 Throttle Body
-Skunk2 Intake Manifold
-Skunk2 Vtec Camshaft Stage 2
-Bisimoto Camshaft (Idk what level)

these are just some random parts i found, anything else you suggest please feel free to leave a comment
By ghskid06
#356576 Im not sure on the camshaft I do know that the d15b already has a more aggressive cam than its cousins. But yes, intake, tb and headers will increase performance noticeably. Just make sure you upgrade your whole exhaust to allow for the extra flow. Otherwise it will just bottleneck your power.