D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jgushue199
#346605 Im running around 15lbs of boost, I have rc 440 injectors with a stock fuel pump and it runs but I have to give it gas on start up, I put a walbro 255 and barely starts and runs like crap ? Does it have to do with fuel pressure or idle idk? My fuel pressure is currently at 40 psi any positive comments will be appreciated thanks
By juls1488
jgushue199 wrote:Im running around 15lbs of boost, I have rc 440 injectors with a stock fuel pump and it runs but I have to give it gas on start up, I put a walbro 255 and barely starts and runs like crap ? Does it have to do with fuel pressure or idle idk? My fuel pressure is currently at 40 psi any positive comments will be appreciated thanks

is it tuned? what ecu?
By TrailerTrash
#346614 have you tried letting the fuel pump prime a few times before trying to start?

does it hit 40psi the first time the pump primes?

have you changed your fuel filter since you installed the new pump?
By jgushue199
#346617 Yes I primed it around 3 times to let the fuel through, I bought a brand new pump so the filter is good and with the old pump it goes to 40 but with the walbro it doesn't get pressure.

And yes it was tuned on Neptune in my previous civic but I'm getting another tune soon, just waiting on the rest of my pods to come in so I can narrow shit down and have everything running right