D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By Loaf31
m578elb wrote:P.s. Maybe the 1.2mm is the ring gap without sliding on the cylinder walls.

I think you're right. The OEM honda set it like $55 per cylinder :thumbdown:
I guess I'll try the NPR ones and see what happens. I'll talk it over
with my father and i'll get back to you guys.
By Loaf31
#344989 Found 4 sets of brand new OEM ones for $72.
My father wants to call my mechanic first though.
I will follow-up accordingly.
By Loaf31
#345008 The mechanic agrees that it's the rings. Will be ordering brand new OEM ones in the next few days.
By m578elb
#345017 That's a good thing, hope you save that d engine :)
By Loaf31
#345027 Me too :D
All of my friends are telling me to just sell the car and get a new one, but I'm taking this as a challenge. My car is testing me to see how long I'll stick with it, and I'm not gonna fail 8) :twisted:
By ktang
Loaf31 wrote:Me too :D
All of my friends are telling me to just sell the car and get a new one, but I'm taking this as a challenge. My car is testing me to see how long I'll stick with it, and I'm not gonna fail 8) :twisted:

You don't see that gumption any more nowadays. :thumb:
By Loaf31
ktang wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Me too :D

You don't see that gumption any more nowadays. :thumb:

Thanks! and I agree! Nowadays, whenever something major happens to someone's car, they just sell it and buy a new one, or take it to a mechanic and pay an arm and a leg to fix it! It just rubs me the wrong way :x