D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jedrick
#343218 How much HP you have?

IF u have taken it to the track or take it what time r u running in a 1\4 mile?

What mods/changes have u done to it?
By jefferydclark
#343223 I had a d15b with ebay turbokit and stage 1 clutch and xenocron basemap. i'd guess it made around 200whp as it pulled on a couple 200whp lsvtecs and h series with stage 2 cams. when I took it to the track it slipped the clutch going in to 2nd so I ran a 14.6 but my 60ft was 1.66 if I remember correct. d15b vtec was bone stock even stock headbolts that were reused a few times. I mean, "budget" built to the fullest.
By jedrick
#343225 That's cool, thank you for your reply, it gives me something to look forward to, I do have a question what is basemap?
By jedrick
#343301 All of them, mine happens to b the d15b7, I was just curious what HP people are pushing out of their d15
By nobrains
#343305 I will tell you in a month when I strap my hatch to the dyno and see if my hard work pays off my goal now is 300WHP
By jefferydclark
#343307 I wouldn't put the d15b vtec in the same context as I would those other d15's. the rods are different from the factory so its essentially a z6 with a different RS ratio and shorter deck height. same rods as z6 so parts can be had a lot easier than for the other d15's
By Virux
#343363 http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=27530
My best time of three runs was a flat 19 seconds 1/4.
Completely stock EG hatch dx, rear seats removed, 2100lbs w/o driver.
Could probably launch better, but I doubt much better.

Most common builds are mini-me(vtec head swap) and Beast7.
By brandoff88
#343459 I heard the beast 7's with the a6 cam are quite potent...if the dude had built my y7/y8 mini me right, it woulda been a rockin set up...even with a shit basemap throwing ecu failure and misfires and all 4 cyl codes, it still smashed hard...lots of tourqe.