D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By Snaiper1990
#342323 whats up.Got d16z6 engine it has 4-2-1 manifold but i've noticed that there is a bolt in the hole for the lambda sensor and i can't see the sensor anywhere. Does that mean i dont have it ? or its in some other place, Got this car a month ago, so i didn't properly look at the engine itself, aswell if there is no lambda sensor can that cause the car to drink to much petrol,???

By Snaiper1990
#342327 Like what you mean by specs ? whats the modifications done to the engine or what?
By egsedanguy
#342329 year, model dx,cx im no expert but its possible the harness is wrong. do you have a check engine light? could be set up for obd0. and how much fuel is it drinking? the more details you give the better we can help. :thumb:
By Snaiper1990
#342331 Right its an EX model 1994 Ej1 coupe , But im not sure the previous owner said that he swapped the engine to z6. maybe it was a standart 1.5. but i dont really know. , I'd say the car drinks about 12-13 litres per 100km i think thats to much , it should be like 8-9 litres . The check engine light is on but the weird thing is that the check engine light goes on sometimes when car gets on bad surface roads basically starts shaking and the engine light turns on.
By egsedanguy
Snaiper1990 wrote:Right its an EX model 1994 Ej1 coupe , But im not sure the previous owner said that he swapped the engine to z6. maybe it was a standart 1.5. but i dont really know. , I'd say the car drinks about 12-13 litres per 100km i think thats to much , it should be like 8-9 litres . The check engine light is on but the weird thing is that the check engine light goes on sometimes when car gets on bad surface roads basically starts shaking and the engine light turns on.

need to pull the cell code. there is a plug on the passanger side just under the glove box. it will not be pluged into anything. its a green connector and has 2 wires. with the ignition off, take a wire and use it to loop the connector. I made one using 2 spade connectors. 1 on each nd of the wire the slip the spades into the connector. the turn your key to on but not start. the check engine light will flash a series of code. long flashes mean 10. fast flashes mean 1. count the flashes. that will be the cell code. there is a how to in here let me find it :thumb: