D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jefferydclark
#339984 so i'm getting this camshaft and a skunk 2 intake manifold cheap from a guy that never used them when he bought them. I have a few questions. I cant find a whole lot of information on people that used them. I did run a search on google and came across a thread on dseries.org about it being a copy of skunk 2 stage 1 cam which is no surprise as blox is a copy of skunk 2. anyway, a guy on there shows the lift and duration and it appears to be larger on the intake side than a crower 2 cam and smaller on the exhaust side than a crower 2 cam. is anyone running this cam or know of anyone using it. id rather not hear they are garbage unless you have personal experience with proof of that experience..not being a douche but some people on forums throw bad reputations out rather quick. if it truly is a bad part, i'm all for hearing about why.

thanks guys.
By nobrains
#348455 Did you buy it any markings on it I just got a skunk 2 only mark were aw14
By motoxash
#348625 Hi I brought a blox stage one had it fitted to the settings that came on the paper work with it (but have moved the pulley since ) as it had a bad flat spot and rattle between 3000rpm and 4000 if anyone has any tips on setting them up would be great seems to be Alot better now it's moved back away from what the paper work said still a little rattle Same rpm Mark but runs and pulls better then it did have you got anypaperwork for your cam ? I still have mine can take a photo for u if u need it there loads of measurements on there