D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jvc7065
#338060 I have civic with a d16z6 and it has the check eng light on cuz it does not have the censor that goes on the cat. My car stars and run fine but the water comes out on the reserboid water. I have to check and put water on the car evertime that i have to used. What could it be. Help plis. :cry:
By AutoXRacer
jvc7065 wrote:I have civic with a d16z6 and it has the check eng light on cuz it does not have the censor that goes on the cat. My car stars and run fine but the water comes out on the reserboid water. I have to check and put water on the car evertime that i have to used. What could it be. Help plis. :cry:

Okay so I am going to take a crack at this and say that your trying to get across that you do not have an O2 Sensor?!

Are you saying that you have coolant coming out of your "reservoir tank"?!
and if you are filling your car up with coolant every time you get in your car there are some issues that need to be addressed.

Is that what you are trying to get across?!
By jvc7065
#338063 Yes ir thats whats happening u r corect
By TrailerTrash
#338067 what brought this problem about?

change a radiator or something?

i bet it idles like poop and there is a ton of air in the system
By teal_dx
#338068 And why not install an o2 sensor? Your ecu has no idea of the proper amount of fuel to use without a functioning o2 sensor. With out one, you're running terribly rich getting poor mpg and slowly ruining your engine.
By jvc7065
#338070 Yea i change the radiator for a full size and i took the termostat out got new water hoes i hahave me fan straight whenever i turn on the car the fun cone on too but i dont understen y is the water coming out from the water reserboid.
By TrailerTrash
#338077 try bleeding the air out of the cooling system. if you can change the radiator, hoses, and thermostat it will be easy for you :thumb: