D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By suspendedHatch
anya2dgre wrote:But if it was the fuel relay then you would have gotten a code.

There is no code for "fuel relay" or main relay. Unplug yours and see for yourself.
By Pathless23
#336726 There were two things that intermittently let to a third problem. All of which were pretty easy fixes; First off, my starter's power wire had a slight cut on the inside of it and was slightly grounding against one of the steel brackets on the tranny. So of course I double checked all the fuses and found a few that were blown because of it (creating problem number two). So after those were both fixed it still wouldn't start up and it took me about an hour of searching under the dash to find a loose sensor that was taped at the bottom of it. At first I was kind of just like "WTF is this?? :x " but after pulling it out and removing the tape i realized it was the 'clutch is disengaged' sensor. I guess the last owner was pretty lazy and didn't wanna hold the clutch to start the car :hehe: lol but alas the tape on the sensor didn't hold that well at keeping the button down. So of course after replacing that sensor to its proper position in the clutch pedal, she started right up like a beauty. So I must say, I appreciate everyone's help on here and I'll definitely be back if I need more help in the future! :thumb:

Also I can post some of the pics I took while it was all happening if anyone wants me to? :? There isn't a whole lot but enough to see a pretty good overall idea of my project 8)