D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By pkaewthong34
#335390 i just wanna make sure about it since my new ecu on its way but anyway
the old one is p06-a52 (which is automatic , of course ) it was switched to p28-a02 box when i got the car ... does automatic ecu makes the car shift on low rpm ? well before i found out about ecu was the wrong one , my car will jerk lil bit on first gear when i trying to rev it up between 2k ...
Bykutthroatkrow
#335400 That jerk is normal adjust your tv cable if you don't like it. The automatic ecu should allow for economy shifting vs it rapping out to the fuel cut everytime.
By pkaewthong34
#335423 should i set it closer than it was ? ? ?

wait TV cable for AT right ? lol mines M/T
By teal_dx
#335426 So your car has a manual trans? Then running an auto ecu will give you a check engine code but not sure what you're asking about the ecu shifting the car jerky. That's your left foot causing that :thumb:

If we are missing the question, please explain the situation in more detail. :thumb:
By pkaewthong34
#335428 yeah its M/T but i got ripped off from some guy who sold his p28 ecu .. :(

yes it does throw Engine light (solid ) on then once i opened the box to check, it was ...p06 AT inside :shock: . now i just ordered new one last week so it should be in it and hopefully my car is running ( again )

well i was curious about whats different between AT vs MT ecu thats all . that jerky might be the way i drive . LOL just checking

thanks for the answer tho . couldnt find anybody around base to answer that question lol
By pkaewthong34
#335431 Ahhh luckily I got another car .. Get to da caddy !!
By Punksz6
#335435 You can also convert the ecu to manual. I did it to a auto p28.

But let me get this strait, someone sold you a ECU (P28-a02) and they swapped the inside with a P06?? If they did that, I would track em down and shove it down there throat!! Who does that shit! :x
By pkaewthong34
#335465 lol yahh like my other post " look what ive found " i was like ahhh my gerdddd !! how d you do this to me !!!???

plus it was bad ecu too .. like really bad , act weird like .. well at least i got rid of it tho ..