D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By Copepsy
suspendedHatch wrote:Do the carbureted versions have an ELD in the engine bay fuse box? It's supposed to compensate for electronic load by increasing the idle.

Has anyone mentioned to clean out and test the IACV?

I have cleaned Iacv and i have next problems.. When u turn on that Iacv or steph engine, My rpm stuck on 2000 or 1500 even if car is hot to work normaly. But if dont stuck same Shi.... Rpm is around 800 when i turn on lights rmp drops down... Today like i said car turned of when i changed gear from 4 to 5... Rmp 0 in natural... Btw Dont know how to check Alternator? And i dont know what to do when i open black box where vacuum is? and Carburated ones have ECU at the passenger seat in cabine at right foot! i never open carpet to see that...
By alexwiththeeg3
#339616 Had a look in both fuse boxes, no ELD mentioned anywhere
By Copepsy
alexwiththeeg3 wrote:Had a look in both fuse boxes, no ELD mentioned anywhere

DId u look out at ecu ? like i said he is at passanger seat at right foot... if he blinks non stop u have error.. OR check Vacuum boxes maybe some vacuum is leaking that makes electricion to drop i have to do that my self 2 :/
By alexwiththeeg3
#339625 Mine is a RHD do is on very left of car, but I've not seen anything on the ecu that would 'blink'?
By Copepsy
alexwiththeeg3 wrote:Mine is a RHD do is on very left of car, but I've not seen anything on the ecu that would 'blink'?
hmm... i think little red diode.. im not sure i saw that on youtube.. Maybe is a bad Alternator or Battery? try that... i will try 2. My mate :) i will post if i found out something
By Copepsy
#339754 Ok i check today Battery and alternator and all is good. I have to look for distributor and dont know what els :/
By alexwiththeeg3
#340050 Checked it too and all is well, definitely not the alternator
By Copepsy
#341255 Well i heard it can be the blak lines ( vacuum ) lines...From the black box need to check that
By alexwiththeeg3
#341317 It actually stalled on me several times today on the way to work, first time its cut out. Really don't know what to do about it, would be good if there was somewhere I could take it for someone to take a look