D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By reaperstk
#328612 sorry had to edit cuz it posted like 5 times...gonna sound dumb but mayb u could tach the bolt to the valve cover using weld or somethin or buy the part where it has the hole to screw in instead of gettin a whole head
Last edited by reaperstk on Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Peruvian0311
#328616 Yeah Ima try that.. Does anyone know where I could get a head for d16z6 not too pricy?
By reaperstk
#328620 most online stores will sell the whole block only so i would suggest a local junkyard or craigslist if u need it fast
here is a site for every junk yard in the world who is in their listing
car-part.com
select year make n model and area blah blah blah, now sort by PRICE/SELECT, choose the part ur looking for, scroll all the way down and u should see a highlighted page number with a star, click the page before that n u should start at the lowest price
now thats only if u sort it by price, may have to pay shipping and al but u can call them. just figure out how to use the site as there are alot of boxes, ussually u can find parts thats still good. i know a couple guys that uses this site when they rebuild wrecked cars but never tried it myself since i rather just head to the junk yard
By Peruvian0311
#328622 yeah ima take it to the guy that put the gaskets on the head and see if he can do that cuz I never done any work on an engine !
By HeikDiesel
#328657 This thread is retarded. I guarantee that hole is there. Don't buy a cylinder head because you are missing one stud. I've posted a picture for you. Pull the valve cover off and figure out what you need. If this is over your head take it to someone who can fix it for you.