D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By 93_sedan
#326840 Ok when i have windows down driven in town i can smell the car running gassy and my exhaust fell off after resonator and i know thats some of the problem but what else might it be???? Only mods is s.r.a.i.
By d-mon
93_sedan wrote:Ok when i have windows down driven in town i can smell the car running gassy and my exhaust fell off after resonator and i know thats some of the problem but what else might it be???? Only mods is s.r.a.i.

so without the exhaust pipe, the fumes are coming inside the cabin?
By 93_sedan
#326848 Yeah.. but on my other civic i had it was like that beiglng gassy. i hat a gutted cat 2.25 inch exhaust nto a dc sport muffler wit turn down and i culdnt smell any exhaust.. this is bad wirlth just wndows down.. even when exhaust wasnt broken.
By MG6
#326852 are you over topping the gas when fill up time? If so, Stop!!!

But you might want to check the canister to see if it is time to change.
By 93_sedan
#326854 Diont matter on where gas is.. it has new plugs wires, newer coil, cap n rotor. and pcv valve
By 93_sedan
#327730 Ok it seems to be fixed now... the cat was plugged so i just gutted it and it all good now and got some power bak :)
By teal_dx
93_sedan wrote:Ok it seems to be fixed now... the cat was plugged so i just gutted it and it all good now and got some power bak :)

:facepalm:

Send me the honeycomb that you knocked out of your cat. I will pay for shipping :D

(I'm amazed that some people still don't know not to gut a cat)
By 93_sedan
#327742 At this time it was the only option to do..
By MG6
teal_dx wrote:
93_sedan wrote:Ok it seems to be fixed now... the cat was plugged so i just gutted it and it all good now and got some power bak :)

:facepalm:

Send me the honeycomb that you knocked out of your cat. I will pay for shipping :D

(I'm amazed that some people still don't know not to gut a cat)

Did you want the skin fur or the metal screen. :lol: