D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By 2strokrsmoke86
#325064 Hi, i have a 94 vx with a d16z6. I've done the usual i/h/e, i have a p28 Ecu unsocketed. In currently buying a used crower stage 2 cam and aem adjust. Gear. But want to lock down someone to tune b4 i install. Any kind is fine. I just started researching crome but in not ready to do it by myself yet... doesn't have to be through a shop. And if someone could show me how , it would be even be better. im not in any honda clubs or anything like that.but im looking...

Thanks derek
Ithaca new york
By 2strokrsmoke86
#325098 Thamks. Thats a good directory. I thiink i would collect parts and do that last if i went that route. Im kinda looking for instant gratification though. Any one "know someond" i an mail my ecu to? Or what about all the mail order burners? Xenocron? Any opinions
By Fada Blayne
#325107 YOSOLO in NJ would be my first choice. I know its kind of out of ur designated area but the trip will be well worth it! :thumb:
By 2strokrsmoke86
#325150 Well guys, after coming to the conclusion that the guy on c list witha crower 2 doesnt really want to sell it. I found a kid asking 60 bucks for a stage one. Im gonna do that i think. Then i have more time to figure out tuning.
i read a DIY in honda tuning on socketing and lightly getting into crome. Im surprised there isnt onehere. Wink wink...