D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By JDMLYFE
#323109 i was driving, it was snowing, i have no front fender lining.

anyways i was crusiing in 4th and i go to give it gas and it doesnt go anywhere, like it stays at the speed i was going. if i down shift to third then go and shift into 4th its okay, it only does it sometimes. but has been doing it more latley, maybe something got wet? i did notice a little bit of oil in one of the spark plugs due to valve cover gasket and seals are worn, would it be that? maybe my map sensor? any idea would help

thanks
By brandoff88
#323111 i would fix those gaskets, could be coating the plugs and causing poor firing, do that and see if it helps :thumb:
By JDMLYFE
#323152 Nope the engine light doesn't come on, and yea I need the fender
Linings, I can't find them anywhere, the dealership want 99$ each side.
eBay wants 40 for both buy won't ship to canada
By nd1983
JDMLYFE wrote:Nope the engine light doesn't come on, and yea I need the fender
Linings, I can't find them anywhere, the dealership want 99$ each side.
eBay wants 40 for both buy won't ship to canada

why not hit up a local yard for the liner. i got one for $10 the other day
By JDMLYFE
#323191 iv looked at every scrap yard around and none have civics, anyone in the states wanna by em off ebay then ship em to me?
By thomasEg
#323337 pull the plug wires for water if water just take an air compressor and blow them out or stick a towek in th spark plug holes and sock it up
By HaydenSI
JDMLYFE wrote:iv looked at every scrap yard around and none have civics, anyone in the states wanna by em off ebay then ship em to me?

I am going to a pick and pull tomorrow. If i find a set i can pull them for you and ship them to you. :thumb:
By JDMLYFE
#323354 thanks
By JDMLYFE
#323362 no not yet, havent really been driving the car much due to winter, im close enough to work where i can walk instead of my baby seeing snow :lol:

going to get the gaskets tmrw, guess i should change the plugs to
By brandoff88
#323363 i would change the plugs too, thats just me though. id do that, the gaskets and then take her out for a spin and let her warm up a bit and see if it still sputters
By JDMLYFE
#323369 It hasn't done It in 2 days now lol I haven't changed anything yet
By JDMLYFE
#326335 i changed my plugs, and gasket and it still does this,

i think it might be thr lower plug seals