D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By 94civic
#313180 has anyone here put any of the skunk2 cams in thier z6 or y8??? I am to the point where i wanna get one, and just wanna know the actual outcome of them coming from someone that has one! thanks
By 94civic
#313229 sweet... did it give you a noticeable power increase?? and did it really improve exhaust sound like they say it does?
By blk92hb
#313246 Power was defiantly noticeable, sound was amazing, the cam defiantly made the exhaust meaner.
By 94civic
#313249 sweet! just ordered!! now im overly excited. thanks again!
By TrailerTrash
94civic wrote:ok so the skunk2 site doesnt even offer them anymore.... so i went with the blox stage 2. they were 315 shipped...

http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_26_117&product_id=55

did you get the valvetrain upgrades aswell?

you cant exactly just slap an aftermarket cam in it like that
By 94civic
#313283 yeah i have had those for a while.... lol i just had to save up the money for the cams :woot: and now i got em!
By blk92hb
#313289 yea the s2 z6 cams are discontinue you would have to finda a used one.
and you will need to upgrade the valve train
By 94civic
#313290 o well i guess... ive been doing some homework on the blox and they seem to be good. blox racing even guarentees 21+ whp on the dyno... so they must be worth it... <--- thats with a profesional tune...ect. so we'll see.
By familyEGuy23
94civic wrote:o well i guess... ive been doing some homework on the blox and they seem to be good. blox racing even guarentees 21+ whp on the dyno... so they must be worth it... <--- thats with a profesional tune...ect. so we'll see.

Seems like its worth to try if they guarantee 21+ whp on the dyno :thumb:
I'm going to wait for awhile to save up $$ to upgrade my d15b
By 94civic
#313303 well as soon as they get here im gonna install them in my extra z6 head and throw it on... ill let you guys know the actual numbers and such.
By WHYsoBRUTAL
#330313 interested in this, if numbers are good, GETTIN THAT! :P