D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By Rufuseg8
#307814 First off I have a 1995 civic eg. With jdm d15b. I recently noticed a small leak coming from the upper radiator hose and decided to take a look. The plastic mouth where the hose connects broke off with the house as I removed it. putting the hose back was not possible and decided since the radiator was original it was past due to be replaced anyway with over 185000 miles( Speedo not working) . So I purchase a new spectra radiator from AutoZone install it and now I have low idle after it warms up. Like 100 or resting on bar. Which bounces between that like it wants to die. any suggestions? Thanks. [/b]
By TrailerTrash
#307836 you gotta bleed the air from the coolant system by warming the car up and opening the bleeder valve on the top of the housing where the top radiator hose goes to the engine
By brandoff88
#308053 x2 i had that issue after replacing hose that blew. defitly fixed the issue as long as there is no underlying issue also. good luck
By hondamonstercrew
#310097 if it aint that then just an input it may be a thermostat issue as it turned out to be with one of mine but definately try they above first 8)