D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By familyEGuy23
#306496 What's up didn't know where to post so if in wrong area mods please move to correct location?

I'm trying to choose what clutch to get for my 94 LX Sedan D15B Vtec its stock just plan on using it for daily driving don't plan on turbo, too much trouble here in Cali.
I don't want a stock clutch I've read reviews on both they're good just need opinions
the exedy stage 1 kit is $270
Competition clutch stage 2 kit is $300

What you think ? any input is appreciated :thumb:
By JUICE
#306516 those are both overkill. i got a CC stg 2 on my 280whp LS and i'm not a huge fan of the feel of it.. get a $90 OEM exedy and be done with it :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
JUICE wrote:those are both overkill. i got a CC stg 2 on my 280whp LS and i'm not a huge fan of the feel of it.. get a $90 OEM exedy and be done with it :thumb:

Thank you sir :thumb:
I needed a review from someone who actually has had experience with it I've seen your ride and videos and it's coming from the guy who waxes v8 daily :wink:
By SkunkDcivic
#306577 i got a cc stage 4 on a 600 hp and it feels good
By Ecc0
#306617 I have the exedy S1 on my B series which I am planning on turboing at some point and it's ok for DD as long as your not stuck in traffic and allot of clutch control with it can really cramp up your leg.

Really nice clutch and fly though
By familyEGuy23
#306624 Thanks for your input guys :thumb:
I'm nowhere near those numbers and there's a lot of traffic in Cali so ill stick with the oem exedy clutch kit from 1AAuto for $130 shipped :woot:

Would it be a good idea to replace the clutch master cylinder with the omni? I'm replacing my slave as well
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
familyEGuy23 wrote:Thanks for your input guys :thumb:
I'm nowhere near those numbers and there's a lot of traffic in Cali so ill stick with the oem exedy clutch kit from 1AAuto for $130 shipped :woot:

Would it be a good idea to replace the clutch master cylinder with the omni? I'm replacing my slave as well

if yu are already going to be opening the clutch line yu might as well do the master too IMO...

as far as clutch goes..i have an XTD stage 1 off ebay...i beleive i paid $95 shipped to me in NY and i love it...it has something like 200 hp rating if i remember correctly...and i have had it for about 5,000 miles now and it still grips nice and hard :thumb: ..just my .02 :D
By JUICE
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
By familyEGuy23
#307387 Thanks for the link bro :thumb:
should be coming in this week :woot:
the sellers address is only a few miles away from me so lets see... :hehe: