D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By jdmdx93
#306474 Im about to fix up a sedan ive had for a few years but never drove. The people i got it from had done a father son mini me swap and they told me the engine was fine. For some reason, and this is my 2nd honda to have this problem, it leaks oil on the left side of the block where the d15b7 tag is, it runs down the whole block and i think its leaking around where the bottom circle is in the picture in the link, can someone help me out? i just want to find out if my engines done or not

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24 ... _cover.jpg
By 92civic_vx
#306475 it has a mini me then? i had a similar problem with my minime, it turned out my vtec solinoid gasket was leaking, it was leaking oil down the head onto the trans and around the front of the block.
By TrailerTrash
#306476 could be the dizzy seal.
By jdmdx93
#306479 ill take a look when i get home , i thankyou for the input too, just wondering how do you like your mini me? are they fun? i have barely driven mine
By dbrooks
#306480 This happens to pretty much every honda at some time. It's probably your valve cover gasket. Simple fix. It could be the vtec solenoid though. good luck :thumb:
By 92civic_vx
#306490 it is a little more fun in my hatch than it was in the sedan (lighter body) it will be alot more fun after i get my ecu socketed and chiped to install my turbo kit. :twisted: