D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By egbeegee
#304806 Soo I did some serching and I cleaned and made shure the fitv white screw was down and not backing out, changed my iacv. Filled my cooland and started it cold and opened the bleeder and ran it for a long time made shure everything was getting warm and working right and its still serging and it like the air just keeps bubbling out. So my question is what could it mean if you keeps having little bubbles coming from your radiator and they will not go away?
By teal_dx
#304810 Sounds like it's just taking a while to get all of the air out. It helps a lot if you have someone hold the throttle around 2500 RPM to get the engine up to operating temps and be sure the thermostat is open. Then turn the heat on high in case there's any air bubbles hiding in your heater core. :thumb:
By egbeegee
#304821 Hmm well I let it run for along time everything heated up and worked normal except the idol....time for a b siries swap! Lol
By d-mon
egbeegee wrote:So my question is what could it mean if you keeps having little bubbles coming from your radiator and they will not go away?

head gasket is finished
By egbeegee
#304882 Thats kinda what I was thinking, but when I put the cap on, nothing bubbles out anywere else. I dont have milky oil, soo im guessing it must be just starting to go bad?
By egbeegee
#304891 Ok ill do that, thanks for the help! Im just trying to limp this motor along for a few more months till I can get a swap. Then I may just rebuild it for boost or somthing fun!