D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#302755 ok so i need to know what size, and thread pitch the bolts are that connect the transmission and engine together...i just got an engine stand but dont have the bolts to put the engine up...also would be helpful if you could tell me what bolt strength it is too...thanks in advance :thumb:
By brandoff88
#302758 if you didnt live across the country i would just give you my old ones, i just took em out yesterday and found out my clutch flywheel assembly bound up somehow :? so yeah...im not sure on the specs but do some googling and you should be able to find the info, sorry for the off topic reply btw
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
brandoff88 wrote:if you didnt live across the country i would just give you my old ones, i just took em out yesterday and found out my clutch flywheel assembly bound up somehow :? so yeah...im not sure on the specs but do some googling and you should be able to find the info, sorry for the off topic reply btw

i tried googling earler but was in a rush...and was hoping for some quick responses so i could get them tonight...but now i have alllll night to try and find out..lmao
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#302795 so i did some harder research and for any one else who might want to know...i THINK the bolt size is 12mm x 1.25 x 70...not positive..but its the best i found so far and sounds like a good place to start out!!! haha :thumb:
By brandoff88
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:so i did some harder research and for any one else who might want to know...i THINK the bolt size is 12mm x 1.25 x 70...not positive..but its the best i found so far and sounds like a good place to start out!!! haha :thumb:

i know the smaller ones that connect the 2 halfs of the tranny are 12 mm bolts and the bigger ones that mate the tranny to the motor are 17 mm not sure on length or nothin sorry to be half assed helping lol