D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By PhantomEJ1
#300706 I have been having this problem for over a year now and no one has been able to figure it out. After the car is warmed up it idles at like 200rpms. It also sounds like its got a miss, it sounds like a 4 stroke dirt bike. Here's what I've replaced trying to fix it: completely new Dizzy, plugs wires, new iacs, coolant temp sensor, throttle body, map sensor, tps,pcv, o2 sensor, fuel filter,thermostat, coolant flush,ecu, timing, I've tried adjusting the screw on the tb and that doesn't fix it. It doesn't have a cel. The car idles worse the hotter it gets outside. In the winter its fine. The car doesn't have a blown head gasket. What the hell is wrong?
By Chambers
#301735 Check all engine harness connectors, grounds, and check for vacuum leaks.
By Drfunk1155
#301745 Have you checked the fuel pump? It is accesed beneath your rear seat. And by check i mean multimeter and a haynes manual. I went through all those and it ended up being a 3 month old fuel pump gone bad.
By EJ1_MK
#301757 Yeah we have checked all of that, fuel pressure stay constant and so does the voltage. It has crazy good compression and the timing is correct now. Adjusted it a bit after the compression test the other day. He has replaced damn near every sensor in the motor in the last year with new Honda parts. Even the idle air control valve has been replaced with a new one.