D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By tealej1_93
#298591 alright, this is my first post yea im all like fuck :x how do i work this, anyways, i have a d15b7 with a y7 head, had to do it because i used what i have laying around, did it with a friend, used the y7 headgasket, y7 timing belt, but my friend had trouble taking off the oil jet on the block, and he just left it on, :x when i started up the car, it was running fine, pulled nice, but my oil pressure light was on..at all times, now i drove a car with the oil light on my grandmas old century, it died out within 20 mins, and i drove my eg like this all day with the oil light on, and the motor was full of oil..the valve train was nicely lubicated..and as im driving..the car jus shut off outta nowhere, upon pushing it back home, i saw i get no spark at all, changed the dizzy, still no spark..but the little teeth inside the head where the dizzy goes, doesnt turn when i crank the motor, and the timing belt is turning..any help please thanks already missed 3 days of work cause of this [/quote]