D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By 95cpeEX
#297799 so i had this weird noise coming from my engine today, found out that my crank pully bolt was starting to back out. i tightened it down enough to get back to my place to use my impact gun on it. and when i did that i noticed that its missing a chunk for power steering belt part, its like a piece broke off. but now heres my question, where is a good place to order a new pully, bolt and key thing? the local autozone wants $140 bucks for factory, figure i should be able to pick up something aftermarket for around that or cheaper
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:I'd look for a used pulley and then get a new bolt & ket from the dealership, if you don't want to re-use your old bolt & key.

this.

go to a junkyard and get the pulley or get one from craigslist
By 95cpeEX
teal_dx wrote:I'd look for a used pulley and then get a new bolt & ket from the dealership, if you don't want to re-use your old bolt & key.

i just wasnt sure if there some where online that i could order an aftermarket one that lighter or somthing
By TrailerTrash
95cpeEX wrote:

i just wasnt sure if there some where online that i could order an aftermarket one that lighter or somthing

you want a lighter pulley?
http://www.cimotorsports.net/motor-spor ... d16z6.html
By EG Love
#297988 What a very interesting upgrade.. I heard nothing compares to Honda's OEM crank pulley, OEM or bust? Or is it a practical upgrade?