D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By Apexracing
#287644 I sold mine a few years back, it was fun while it lasted. Yea ill get the ngk's for sure.
By Hatch-O-Doom
Apexracing wrote:I sold mine a few years back, it was fun while it lasted. Yea ill get the ngk's for sure.

I just sold mine after years of blood/sweat/tears invested into it... I miss it... but I think bang for the buck my hatch is much better....
By Apexracing
#287658 Yea the price for upgrades is what got me. But what an amazing machine. I own a coupe and a ep3. Ill be dropping a k24 in that over the winter. Im just in love with it.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#287664 It was expensive I made 500whp and I was happy, never had traction issues. had a blast... cops hated me... but what got me was it was gonna cost me close to 17K to make 700whp.. it was a bit much... So I tore out all my upgrades. and sold it for 13k as pretty much a shell..
I will deff. be buying another one later on in life.
By Apexracing
#287793 I went with ngk v-power plugs, and ngk wires. The v-power's is all they stocked. Its the oem plug so its all good.
By Apexracing
#287933 old plugs, still have to identify them.

And new wires :D

By JohnRM
#293082 NGK ignition wires FTW! Before this, I had the original wires :lol:
By Apexracing
#293144 yes they were lol. belong in a b series engine not a d series.
By Apexracing
JohnRM wrote:NGK ignition wires FTW! Before this, I had the original wires :lol:

Yea they are well built quality wires each one fits like a glove!