D15, D16, D17 and Mini-Me swaps
By bren94cx
#81359 good write up :thumb:
i dont like my d15b8 though :thumbdown:
By Faded_Milano
bren94cx wrote:good write up :thumb:
i dont like my d15b8 though :thumbdown:

Me neither. Or it's tall ass final drive.
By sandydeguzman
#93946 can a d15b vtec valve cover fit in a d15 non vtec? A friend of mine is giving his valve cover d15 vtec, on whinch i am planning to install on my d15 non vtec. I was wondering if it will fit exactly? tnx
By hatchin06
#93948 No it wont work.
By suspendedHatch
sandydeguzman wrote:can a d15b vtec valve cover fit in a d15 non vtec? A friend of mine is giving his valve cover d15 vtec, on whinch i am planning to install on my d15 non vtec. I was wondering if it will fit exactly? tnx

Notice how the spark plugs are on opposite sides?
By jdmeg4
#97374 ive a d15b2 but shes vtec-e but the one in the graph says shes not vtec????theres a vtec solienoid and all and there is the vtec lob on the camshaft???

any ideas on bhp???
By colpitts
#97403 just because your block says b2 does not mean the head on your motor corresponds with that block. take of the valve cover and find the head stamp then google that letter/number serial code.
By jdmeg4
colpitts wrote:just because your block says b2 does not mean the head on your motor corresponds with that block. take of the valve cover and find the head stamp then google that letter/number serial code.

nice one our lad..will do..
By EgCruiser
#105851 I love my D15b2 92 hp orginal. and after all I have done. And gonna do. Im sure gonna have 100 hp, Ferrari hehe :woot:
By izzy209
#116541 :? i need help and i think im in the right place. see im new to this forum and hondas in general . i recently bought a civic ex. but i dont know what engine is it.(im not much of a car guy)see i think the ex's come with the 1.6. but my cousin(who i bought the car from) told me he swaped it out for a 1.5. he said the other one got overheated and had to keap driving and messed up. so when he went to get a new one they only had the 1.5. so is it technically an ex. i dont know, im confised... sorry for the long post, but i need the help. :?