A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By CivicTypeR
#119855 Image

Supercharged :jerkbow:
By JUICE
#119866 for how sexy it looks from the front/side, i just cant get over how the back end looks like a pt cruiser with a mid-wing.

...guess if you twisted my arm i'd roll it. :lol:
By chrono404
#119883 The Front and Sides look awesome. Side reminds me of an EK.
The Rear is kinda iffy, However the Interior won me over. Everything seams to be thoughtfully placed. So Very Honda.

Honda of America needs to sell this in the United States. If they did I would pick one up ASAP. Even if they Raped it like they did with the Ep3 Type-R and gave us a weaker K20 and a "Si" Badge. Really who wants 200hp when you can have 160hp? However Honda of America wont ever sell this to us because they secretly hate us. Bastards wont even sell us a Civic hatch anymore, Not even with the shit R Series. :cry:
By zeppelin101
#120003 And yet after all that it still has fail rear suspension and is still slower than the FD2.

Well done Honda.

Try again.
By Chance
#120004 I'd poop on the hood... Gets a :thumbdown: from me
By Chance
teal_dx wrote:can you post more pics?

LMFAO :lol:
By egsedanguy
#120011 lol funny thing. you make a honda with clean style and a 1.5/1.6 motor and you got gold. now we have here this crazy looking type-r with a beaffy motor and you get SHIT! :?
By froshtyv
#120158 I like the look of it but....

As said above it doesnt come with independant rear susspension, comes with the stupis RSJ beam.

Its also slower than the previous EP3,

Id rather the FD2 over it any day of the week.

I see they dont have recaros in FN2 or the FD2... cut backs everywhere.

Unless you buy the mugen rr!
By CivicTypeR
#120160 They are Recaros, but with Honda's Type R badge on it instead.

Recaro designed them.
By LaMbErT*
Chance wrote:
teal_dx wrote:can you post more pics?

LMFAO :lol:

x10 hahaha

tbh it sucks ass in everyway ! And so does the Ep type r both slow, both ugly as hell...

Thats only my opinion so dont go rag.