A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics

would you be interested in high quality machined parts for as little as half the price of name brand car parts?

N/A
75%
25%
By 92civicEGsedan
#354522 CDM racing, it's a idea of mine I've had for a while. I've always loved machining, my dad has been a machinist for 15 years and I've been machining since I was 15. I've always wanted to have a business machining and never really realized what to make. Until I was looking at the k-sport adjustable shift and saw that they was $150 and realized how much they are over pricing stuff. Anyways I was talking to my dad and he thought it would be a good idea to make the same type of stuff as the big name brand car parts, just didn't realize how to get the name out. The I remembered I'm a member on here and figured I'd see what yall thought about the idea.
By iLLson
#354526 Post pics showing some of your work. Doesnt have to be automotive related.
Just wanna see some type of finished product
By 92civicEGsedan
#354527 Image
This shift know was all aluminum and I wanted to add some weight to it so I drilled a whole in the top and pressed in a brass piece

This ain't all but it's all I have pictures of now and none of this was drawn out I just did it out of the top of my head and quick I also have a knurled t handle shift know I made for my scout ii and a few odds and ends but anything made in the future would be drawn out and made to spec.
By 92civicEGsedan
#354528 I'm currently designing a adjustable d series shifter like the k-sport ones and itb that will be made from scratch no motor cycle Frankenstein version and several other pieces
By 92civicEGsedan
#354536 I'm also willing to take suggestions on parts yall would like made