A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#346369 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-Legend-Le ... 1513831787

This 1991 Acura Legend is one of the Nicest you will Find!!! Only 9048 Actual miles, All Power Options, Power Moonroof, Leather Interior, All Original Paint!!! V6, Automatic, Ice Cold AC, Alloy Wheels and much much more!!!. The Reason for the Salvage Title is this Acura was stolen from the Acura Dealer when Brand New!!! It was recovered in 2011 with 7000 miles on it. We have the police report telling everything about the Acura. It States that it was found in Brand New Condition!!! Nothing has been altered, wrecked or painted!!! On the title it states Formerly Abandoned!!! The person we bought it from bought it off the Insurance company which is why the salvage title. They kept the Acura until this week and only put 2000 miles on it. They just used the Acura to go to car cruises, sunday drives etc. Also in report it states the Insurance Paid the Acura dealer over $28,000 for this Acura. this is one of the Nicest you will find!!! We have been a Pennslyvania Automobile Dealer since 1976 at the same Location!!!! Any Question Please Call 724-445-3737 Buyer is responsible for shipping of car.Vehicle or title will not be changed until all funds have cleared!!!

This is awesome! look at the pics in the ebay auction in the link above. This car looks like it just left the factory!

Bidding is already at $10k :thumb:
By Leppy
#346370 That's a unique story, and a super clean car!

I want it.
By rustyrex
#346397 I just placed my bid. I've always loved these cars. If I win I'm not changing a damn thing except the fluids.
By MG6
#347149 good memories working on the v6 and it does drive good too. the LEGEND continues even after being stolen then recover. :thumb: