A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#333912 Image

Most of the cars are from the 50's/60's. Some of these cars have less than 10 miles, some have 1 mile!

pics: http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/07/0 ... sule-cars/

video: http://youtu.be/rRFiSUH4gdQ
By CopyLifted
#333913 I was reading about this the other day and WOW!. It's just incredible that these cars have sat so long and never driven. I am curious what these will bring and will be watching the auction.

The "information" that these cars retain to the purists of the restoration business is pricele$$. Just how they actually came off the assembly line from the markings, to the paint etc. Just WOW.

Just think if he would have saved them from the muscle car era.........$$$$
By evil-G-nius
#333979 yeah I saw this too...thought I posted something about it. Ah well..sign me up for the damn 64 Impala! Absolutely Fucking Awesome!! :thumb:
By Zackman
#333980 Man... Some of those are going to be not cheap...
By teal_dx
#334005 What else would you do with a car like any of those besides wash it and put it in a museum? They may be the best examples that still exist. The owner auctioning them off should be set for life $$$$$$!
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:What else would you do with a car like any of those besides wash it and put it in a museum? They may be the best examples that still exist. The owner auctioning them off should be set for life $$$$$$!

pretty sure if hes been able to wait this long to sell, hes probably set for life as it is :lol:

but this is so dam amazing i love ready about/seeing stuff like this. like that barn overseas where all those old cars were stashed and the doors were welded shut
By rustyrex
#334043 That corvette alone would bring millions. I've seen some with new paint and 30k on the clock come close to a million and Barrett-Jackson. I just really wish that where these cars were heading so it would be televised. It would be amazing to watch the auction.
By evil-G-nius
teal_dx wrote:What else would you do with a car like any of those besides wash it and put it in a museum? They may be the best examples that still exist. The owner auctioning them off should be set for life $$$$$$!

I'd buy it and have a weekend driver. There is no way I would have this thing hermetically sealed in some stuffy museum showroom.

TrailerTrash wrote:pretty sure if hes been able to wait this long to sell, hes probably set for life as it is :lol:
but this is so dam amazing i love ready about/seeing stuff like this. like that barn overseas where all those old cars were stashed and the doors were welded shut

They weren't rich by any means I dont think. I read the article and the lady that owned the dealership shut the doors and still had inventory and just locked it up. AND YES!!! That barn overseas had me droolin!

rustyrex wrote:That corvette alone would bring millions. I've seen some with new paint and 30k on the clock come close to a million and Barrett-Jackson. I just really wish that where these cars were heading so it would be televised. It would be amazing to watch the auction.

I hope these go to Barrett Jackson as well...you know that at the very least they will go to real car lovers who will take care of them the way they should be