A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By rustyrex
#326800 Those look damn nice. But, I would love to see a stances vehicle that does not have a retarded amount of negative camber.
By MG6
#326809 It looks like a Fit but stretched out style. Not bad, but wonder how it rides.
By rustyrex
MG6 wrote:It looks like a Fit but stretched out style. Not bad, but wonder how it rides.

probably like shit. most stanced cars only care about being low. my brother has a 2012 Subaru WRX with 19 inch TSW Mirabeau's with KW v.3 coilovers. he has it stanced the hell out and it handles like a school bus. he cant even get in and out of a drive way with-out scraping something underneath or having his tires smash into the fenders.
By evil-G-nius
#326837 Those look sexy as shit. I am actually betting they ride perfectly fine. I bet they are on bags and the low they are at now is just for pics. Those are minivans...on coils alone you ain't getting that low.
By MG6
#326853 hate to drive that as a daily with that camber!!! Let alone, tire replacement going to burn a big hole in the pocket.

for show, ok. But for daily, might as well bicycle to work!!!
By evil-G-nius
#326927 Again I say that the negative camber is part of the show stance. That low and camber is only for show, I can guaruntee that they raise it to drive
By MG6
evil-G-nius wrote:Again I say that the negative camber is part of the show stance. That low and camber is only for show, I can guaruntee that they raise it to drive

When it is up on driving mode, does the camber adjust itself? I'm not familiar with bags so just wondering.
By evil-G-nius
#327009 It does....I have a friend with a GS400 all pimped like that. They squat out when dumped and correct when raised to a normal height. You could still drive it that low, but it probably doesnt happen much
By 92civicEGsedan
#327010 I could rock that van with no problem haha
By MG6
evil-G-nius wrote:It does....I have a friend with a GS400 all pimped like that. They squat out when dumped and correct when raised to a normal height. You could still drive it that low, but it probably doesnt happen much

:thumb: pimp on.
By nd1983
#327012 roll the rear fenders and i'd drive it that low for sure. but with that camber i wouldn't want to move it far.
By TrailerTrash
MG6 wrote:It looks like a Fit but stretched out style with a Civic front end.

fixed :lol:

its ok i guess. its kinda different. i hate the wheels but other than that id drive it. id have to have mine J swapped with a blower though :hehe:
By 92civicEGsedan
TrailerTrash wrote:
MG6 wrote:It looks like a Fit but stretched out style with a Civic front end.

fixed :lol:

its ok i guess. its kinda different. i hate the wheels but other than that id drive it. id have to have mine J swapped with a blower though :hehe:

X2