A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
In addition to the spindle grille – with an elevated waistline on the F-Sport – the coming IS gets a jagged set of dual-beam headlights with L-shaped DRLs that are, for the first time on a Lexus, separate from the main units. Further back, the side sills get a twist and intense sculpting throughout the length of the longer wheelbase.

Inside is an LFA-inspired cockpit with thinner sport seats and more room in just about every area, the moving "driver's meter" in the dash cluster, electrostatic controls for cabin temperature control, 60/40 folding rear seats and "metal film 3-D-effect ornamentation."

The F-Sport package will be available on the IS250, IS350, IS300h equipped with Lexus Hybrid Drive. The hybrid will not come to the US.

The F-Sport package will be available on the IS250, IS350, IS300h equipped with Lexus Hybrid Drive. The hybrid will not come to the US.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Am I the only one thinking that this will be receiving a facelift in a year or 2? :shock:
By FG2_Andrew
#323777 Soooooo dope. Hopefully these are in my range in a few years.
By asianrob
#323868 i like it! minus the crazy ass grill and the nike lights lol but id still roll it