A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#321189 Post vehicles that you may not ever buy, but that would be rad have to cruise around town and get strange looks.

Immediately the 80's Toyota Vans come to my mind:
They're like a shorter vw vanagon but so much more "80's-ish"
And they're capable too!

What vehicles do you think are cool now, only because of how outdated they look?

Yes, it is still too soon to post the Pontiac Aztek :P
By Mr. Focus
#321231 Funny you posted those Toyota Spacias. A mate of mine bought one yesterday!
By TrailerTrash
#321256 Image

i just love them!

id love to have one slammed on some nice wheels

or this :hehe:
By teal_dx
#321273 Yes! My parents had one just like the one in this pic, same wheels and all but it was 2 tone blue:

I learned how to drive in it :thumb: I always dreamed I would get it and lower it, put a huge system in it, under car neons (don't judge.... it was the mid 90's)
By TrailerTrash
#321274 whoa :shock: those wheels are badass! and 6 bucket style seats! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#321280 Speaking of chevy...
A friend in hs had a Cavalier hatchback. It was the only one I ever saw in real life. I'm pretty sure GM took a cavalier 2 dr coupe and just put a huge hatch over the entire back length of the car from the doors back.
8)

By Flatland_EG
#321295 I always did like those honeycomb/mesh style wheels on the Astro's, actually the Astro's do look pretty sweet when they're done up a bit, there's actually a panel version with polished American Racing wheels just down the block from me that looks pretty sweet.

My family actually owned a Cavalier Type 10 hatch when I was kid, it was actually a pretty sweet car, it was a five speed and my dad went and bought louvers for the side and back windows, shit was the bomb. :D
By juls1488
#321314 Image
my neighbor had one of these when i was a kid. thought they were so cool looking.
the car i learned to drive in was a two tone silver Astro van LT AWD. Thing was so badass. now it just sits in the backyard though :(