A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By blk92hb
#321108 so i seen this on facebook was thought that it could be fake but i found it.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/blackworks-racing/auto-parts/phoenix-arizona-F9137.htm

now this is just me but i never liked blackwork racing because i thought they copied alot of parts that other companys spent hard time developing
By Uknterror
#321111 Seems a little out there. Tbh that whole website looks fake, kinda like the onion report ya know?

BWR does their own in house development but like skunk 2 (blox) dc2 etc the products are made outside the u.s
By blk92hb
#321113 skunk2 does r&d in house, then shipped out to be manufactured, then shipped back to be assembled. i do know that but thats just to save cost and to make it cheaper to sell.
By Uknterror
blk92hb wrote:skunk2 does r&d in house, then shipped out to be manufactured, then shipped back to be assembled. i do know that but thats just to save cost and to make it cheaper to sell.

Correct. Same with BWR, at one time I too thought bwr was a cheap knockoff brand as well. I did some research and I started to see their products on alot of big name racers. Quite a few shops around me have them on their track cars as well.