A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By dbrooks
#306105 What do you guys and gals think about this new car?

I personally think it's sweet, especially after watching video reviews of it. Give me your input! :thumb:

By brandoff88
#306136 almost looks like the new hyundai genesis...imho i think its pretty cool lookin, any power figures, motor specs you guys can find?
By FG2_Andrew
#306143 BRZ is slick! Hopefully pick one up in a couple years.
By blk92hb
#306153 i like all three, and from what i found out the ft86 can get bremos from the factory, but the frs cant
By dbrooks
#306162 200hp and 151 pound-feet of torque. It's not TOO crazy, but it's still enough to get moving. I bet Subaru will end up making a STi version sometime in a couple years.

I thought it was going to be a heavy car, but it's actually a good weight. I really want to test drive one. If looks were all that mattered, I would swoop one up right now, but I gotta drive it first.
By asianrob
#306184 from what i read the US Market BR-Z gets factory NAvi and LSD and 6 speed manual on both trims that are going to be offered. i dont know about the scion version.
By teal_dx
#306212 I read somewhere that that pic was photoshopped.

I wish the toyota got the same rear end it had in the concept version. Looks way better IMO and would have made it different than the subie.
By 1ACarlos
#306237 Not bad at all.
By dbrooks
asianrob wrote:from what i read the US Market BR-Z gets factory NAvi and LSD and 6 speed manual on both trims that are going to be offered. i dont know about the scion version.

All of them have the same drivetrain, so I'd assume that the FR-S gets an LSD, as well. No factory navigation though. The Subaru is about $3000 more than the Scion and it's pretty much all in that navigation system.

I'd really like to own an FR-S. I will eventually.
By evil-G-nius
#306723 just saw some on a truck the other day...small little things. But they are nice looking and I personally love the sound of a boxer with exhaust...so with some boost and other mods these could very well be little brutes!