A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By teal_dx
#301618 Looking at cars on the road, I see some that look timeless even though they are 10+ years old. Then there's some newer ones that I cringe and wonder what the company was thinking.
Examples:

1997-01 Honda Prelude looks like it could have been a new car just a few years ago. Ford even copied the headlights on the Fusion which was new 9 years later in 2006!

1999-2003 AP1 S2000. The face-lifted AP2 looks more modern, but the AP1 still looks great.

92-02 FD RX-7 It's a typical rounded 90's body, but looks timeless IMO.

Now for one that did not age well IMO... the BMW 7 series
before: Image
perfect!
after: Image
By asianrob
#301640 Image

IMO SC's and

and MKIV supra's
By dbrooks
#301641 Boy, that prelude looks nice
By 1ACarlos
#301644 I agree with the Prelude
By Gordongk
#301651 The Evo IV is my favorite of all the Lancers. Looks cooler than the Evo X IMO.

I also wanted to say mkII supra, and Porsche 944. They don't look like they could be new, but they have grown on me a lot. I want both.

By dbrooks
#301654 For me, I'm a fan of DC Integras. The body lines are beautiful and unmistakable.

By teal_dx
#301707 The 98-02? Mercury Cougar was one of the first "new edge" designs by Ford and is nothing special by today's standards but still looks like it could be a newer product from a car company.

Also the 2002 Nissan 350Z - bad ass at the time it was launched and still looks like it could be one of today's cars.

By Gordongk
#301720 I'm not sure about that 2000 Celica :supergay:

But I am sure of the g35. These puppies started coming out in '03, and still look like it could be a '13 model. It's impossible to not love the g35. Fantastic engine platform with a vast array of aftermarket parts available (Greddy TT kit!). These bitches can be made fast. And the body lines are oh so sexy......when it has the aero kit installed. Slap rims on it, maybe lower it some, and you'll be left with a sleek yet aggressive looking car. And girls don't find it gay, which is always a plus :thumb:

Here is one on CCW SP20s. I should use a stock model picture, but the CCWs are too sexy not to share instead.
By Gordongk
teal_dx wrote:The 4 doors don't do it for me like the coupes do.

Samesies. The sedans are ugly. I like the coupes, but it has to have the aero kit. I'm a picky bitch.