A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By Aldo91
#299834 Also wanted to add, special thanks to Classiccarsrule85, he already brought up some parts he found at a salvage yard, and I am going to buy off of him.
By Classiccarsrule85
#299841 and im planning on more lol going today hope to find you more goodies for this ride :thumb:
By rustyrex
#299844 I love the shape of this car. I can't wait to see more progress.
By Classiccarsrule85
#299909 you sir have been sent pics of a new load of parts :thumb: must say these things are so so simple to work on the rear panels for the trunk mainly in the one im working on came all off with 5 screws each no clips to break etc gotta love when things where simple and the body color was also inside as well...
By 1ACarlos
#300036 Yeah nothing like the old days when stuff was more simple
By Aldo91
#300426 update: well now I realize i am missing a wheel, because one of the ones that came with the car was a 4x100, freaking "A". Today I went to look at literally every single salvage yard and nobody had even one 4x120 wheel so if anyone finds one out in their salvage yards by any chance, I will buy it off of you. I am so pissed right now!!! :x :x :x
By Classiccarsrule85
#301075 cant wait for you to get all these nice parts lol going to be like christmas for your car in a way...cant believe there was something in my yard that could help so much lol im tuned in for updates especially after the parts im sending you get there
By Aldo91
#301443 well thanks to Classiccarsrule85 I have all of the parts I am going to need here at home but with spring break over I dont have as much time to work on the civic. I will take pictures of all the parts later so you guys can take a look at them.

Again very special thanks to Classiccarsrule85 without him this build would be way behind. :thumb: :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#301616 lol im in for pics even though i know what the parts are like :thumb: glad they made it safe
By Aldo91
#302779 The parts I got on the mail from classiccarsrules85, and the drum is on the car already ill post pics later :p

By 95eg4door
#302787 Damn that thing is so sick!!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#303129 cant wait to see things go on pictures and such :thumb: very glad everything made it there good and such goodluck and definitely cannot wait.
By Aldo91
#304238 sorry about no uploads guys I have been swamped with school but here is the drum on and we got it running today, I drove it around for a little, there is some wiring problems to be figured out but not much more before its up and running. then to send it off to paint and body work, but that will be a while from now.

Anyone have any opinions on what color to paint it? Back to stock color or something else?

The drum Classiccarsrule85 sent me and more pictures of it on all four wheels are to come. :D

By Classiccarsrule85
#304697 Well i must say oem colors for these are quite nice such as yellow

Though in my mind that would stand out too much i like to have that sleeper look some people notice some people dont so to speak....

definitely not the blue that these came in makes it look butt ugly the red and orange arent bad but i must say due to the hood id do a little tweaking to a oem paint job....

apparently its a silver pearl limited edition color i quite like it for sure. and given the right accents it would be a killer paint job i was thinking black pin stripes that go from teh center of the hood to the raised section of the hood and towards the end of the raised section they seperate go down through part of the fenders and continue on the rockers and (in a sort of reminiscent of shelby and other cars) have a tag displaying cvcc or other ) and thats just a thought but the silver alone would be sweet....glad to see things coming together cant wait to see more pictures for sure. and if i had a nice program such as photoshop i would be able to show you a better idea of what i was thinking of lol but yea good luck glad to see progress for sure :thumb:
By Aldo91
#305424 Thanks guys, I have been working ensaine hours at work, 8 or 9 hour days of straight teaching swim lessons under the sun and only running or a couple hours of sleep every day has taken it's toll I only live to work, eat, shit and sleep.

But I am taking next week off and I will try to get all the paperwork at the DMV to try and get this thing on the road.