A place for all vehicles that aren't 92-95 (96-97 Del Sol) Honda Civics
By 95eg4door
#302787 Damn that thing is so sick!!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#303129 cant wait to see things go on pictures and such :thumb: very glad everything made it there good and such goodluck and definitely cannot wait.
By Aldo91
#304238 sorry about no uploads guys I have been swamped with school but here is the drum on and we got it running today, I drove it around for a little, there is some wiring problems to be figured out but not much more before its up and running. then to send it off to paint and body work, but that will be a while from now.

Anyone have any opinions on what color to paint it? Back to stock color or something else?

The drum Classiccarsrule85 sent me and more pictures of it on all four wheels are to come. :D

By Classiccarsrule85
#304697 Well i must say oem colors for these are quite nice such as yellow

Though in my mind that would stand out too much i like to have that sleeper look some people notice some people dont so to speak....

definitely not the blue that these came in makes it look butt ugly the red and orange arent bad but i must say due to the hood id do a little tweaking to a oem paint job....

apparently its a silver pearl limited edition color i quite like it for sure. and given the right accents it would be a killer paint job i was thinking black pin stripes that go from teh center of the hood to the raised section of the hood and towards the end of the raised section they seperate go down through part of the fenders and continue on the rockers and (in a sort of reminiscent of shelby and other cars) have a tag displaying cvcc or other ) and thats just a thought but the silver alone would be sweet....glad to see things coming together cant wait to see more pictures for sure. and if i had a nice program such as photoshop i would be able to show you a better idea of what i was thinking of lol but yea good luck glad to see progress for sure :thumb:
By Aldo91
#305424 Thanks guys, I have been working ensaine hours at work, 8 or 9 hour days of straight teaching swim lessons under the sun and only running or a couple hours of sleep every day has taken it's toll I only live to work, eat, shit and sleep.

But I am taking next week off and I will try to get all the paperwork at the DMV to try and get this thing on the road.
By Aldo91
#314731 big update guys, I just got word today that the car is clean tittle :thumb:

once I get the tags and plates its off to paint. :D
By Classiccarsrule85
#316062 Very nice glad to hear, also i just finally posted this came from the same car i bought those parts from for you might be a good buy to make your car special

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221127524465?it ... m=&vxp=mtr
By Fada Blayne
#329155 any updates?
By Aldo91
#330127 Sorry about the lack of updates guys, a few things have gone wrong with the car. get ready for an essay of gigantic proportions.

We had gotten it running for a little while and all of a sudden it just died and nothing was going on, so I took the fuel filter off and to my surprise it was saturated with rust. So I took the gas tank off and well its pretty much rusted on the inside 100 percent, I've been trying to clear out the rust but I really don't want to cut it in half and clean it and spray it, I am just afraid something will go wrong. I also need to replace the lines that carry the gas because those are also completely clogged with rust and most of my vacuum hoses need replacing

Then the DMV keeps sending me back from the safety check because of crappy little things I need to replace and fix on the car, for example one of my seat belts has a couple of loose fibers like it was smashed and someone pulled on it. I put the horn wired to a button by the dashboard and they say that I have to wire the one on the steering wheel because my little button isn't safe, problem is i cannot for the life of me figure out the wiring on the horn to the wheel.

Bodywork still needs to be done and I have zero moneys thanks to my financial aid not kicking this quarter, spent almost 2500 dollars on a couple classes at school. Summer is coming so work is picking up a lot, I really hope to be able to fix everything soon.
By rastaboi
#330140 Best of luck man, the progress so far is pretty good I like it :thumb: